Thursday, May 14, 2009

Durian!

For the benefit of a certain friend who now lives in London where it's impossible to find the King of Fruits! This was in Kuantan, Malaysia and very expensive because it's the end of the season - this lot cost RM60! (normally less than half the price) We bought three types - bitter, creamy and more fragrant. Eat your heart out Y.. :-)

Apologies for the poor photos - taken with my phone in bad lighting.






chet

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cheap cheap!!!! send me the seeds & i plant them here!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to try it last time :-(

Eug said...

Yan - it ain't gonna get past customs....

Jules - didn't I take you for durian??

Polina said...

phoa... I still remember eating that thing with you in Sing... it was so creamy and filling. Was also funny to see Jack's disapproval ;P